- VC Dialing Day and Dialing Tips for K12 Videoconferencing Wiki, collaboration started June 2008.
- Collaborations Around the Planet, a tool for Read around the Planet and posting collaboration requests, started in 2007.
- USDA Rural Utilities Service Distance Learning and Telemedicine
Grant 2005. $350,000 for 35 new Polycoms for 13
districts in Berrien and Cass County.
- Started Videoconferencing
Out on a Lim, a blog dedicated to K12 videoconferencing
experiences. March 2005
VC Project Videoconferences to match Berrien County
Collaborative Curriculum and Michigan Curriculum Frameworks.
on the Keystone
Conference Steering Committee, January - October
the mentorship of Macomb
ISD, implemented the ASK program in Berrien County 2003-2004.
and piloted the videoconference program Where
in Michigan, winter 2004.
video for TWICE, Spring
2003. I served on the planning committee.
World Geography Created this annual project reaching 50+ classrooms
per year. Watch a movie of my presentation about MysteryQuest
at MegaCon V .View
the stream for session 3 part 1.
Across America Day March 2002 I co-organized this national event with 200 classrooms
in 18 states participating, changed it's name to Read Around the Planet in 2006.
- TWICE web site, a newly established organization for K-12
videoconferencing in the state of Michigan, 2001.
Field Trip Databases, began in the summer of 2000.
This site assists teachers in finding two way video
programs that match the Michigan Curriculum Frameworks.
These databases are available on the TWICE website and the Polycom website.
Sites I've Created